.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
The Sugar Plum Fairy, The Mouse King, and the Nutcracker. Can you tell which is which?
Why would I give advice? I shouldn't-but here it is. A few things and then I will be back after Christmas. I have family to visit and Sookie books to read. But don't worry, I have three great posts ready to go when I am done celebrating and reconnecting with friends and family.
Here is my Christmas present to mothers crazy enough to do what I say:
1) When driving a long drive with kids, made extra long by the weather, go to the library for DVD and CD rentals. At three am, my kids were watching Bill Nye The Science Guy, Let's Learn French, and listening to The Magic Tree House books on CD. It was preschool in the car! Of course I also had Shrek and Barney. And fill up the car with gas every time you stop, just in case you sit in Richmond for three hours and your BFF cusses you out for trying.
2) Art paper can cost up to ten dollars a pack. 500 sheets of copy paper is 2.50. Guess what my kids color and water color on?
3) Don't forget your stockings if they mean something to you, but the good that came out of it is we are going to make special ones with friends and put out shoes for St. Nicholas.
4) If your son has issues with picking his nose, you can buy him a pack of kleenex and tell him they are from Spiderman.
5) You can make "Nutcracker" cupcakes with fiber cereal, chocolate chips, and mixed nuts. (assuming no allergies). Basically, whatever you happen to have in the pantry.
Happy Holidays! See you next week.
No comments:
Post a Comment