Sunday, July 26, 2009

What I love about the summer

1. You have less laundry, especially socks.
2. All you need for a summer birthday party is a sprinkler and some ice cream.
3. You spend quality time with the people that mean the most to you, even if you only see them every couple of years.
4. There are more hours in a day and you spend them outside.
5. My wedding anniversary, the birth of my third child, the release of Harry Potter novels, my favorite holiday... July is magic!
6.I don't work, for this I love being a teacher.
7. I could spend hours and hours on a beach, any beach. Now I live less than five minutes from one.
8. The smell of sunscreen and a page turning novel
9. Summer camps and day trips
10. Knowing a new school year begins in August, we can always start over and change the path we are on, just a little...

I hope everyone is enjoying my favorite season, it gets me through the winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment