Advent....visitation...travel...wandering...Pura Vida....
I'm stopping in from the Special Needs Blog Hop. I am so glad to see so many blogs covering Breast Cancer Awareness. It's such an important issue.
Thank you for signing up for the Special Needs Blog hop. Kudos to you for spreading more Breast Cancer Awareness :)
Hi! I'm following you now from the Special Needs Blog Hop. Looking forward to getting to know everybody. :) I'm at http://yeahgoodtimes.blogspot.com or http://www.twitter.com/jillsmo<3Jill
Hi! I'm visiting you from the special needs blog hop! Nice blog!
Hi. I'm visiting early from the special needs blog hop (very busy this Thurs, but still wanted to participate). Congrats on the half marathon...and for such a great cause!
I'm stopping in from the Special Needs Blog Hop. I am so glad to see so many blogs covering Breast Cancer Awareness. It's such an important issue.
ReplyDeleteThank you for signing up for the Special Needs Blog hop. Kudos to you for spreading more Breast Cancer Awareness :)
ReplyDeleteHi! I'm following you now from the Special Needs Blog Hop. Looking forward to getting to know everybody. :)
ReplyDeleteI'm at http://yeahgoodtimes.blogspot.com or http://www.twitter.com/jillsmo
<3
Jill
Hi! I'm visiting you from the special needs blog hop! Nice blog!
ReplyDeleteHi. I'm visiting early from the special needs blog hop (very busy this Thurs, but still wanted to participate). Congrats on the half marathon...and for such a great cause!
ReplyDelete