Saturday, December 24, 2011

Day 24: Arrivals...

As my little Sister says, "Wowsa!"

I created 24 Advent posts again.  I only cheated twice and they were technically Advent posts-I didn't say I'd write a novel a day. :0)


This year I was a little deeper than I was last year about the whole thing.  Weird, because I just write what I'm thinking.  I don't consider myself a writer, my friends laugh that reading my blog isn't any different than hearing my voice.  So blogging to me is just more talking.

At the top of my Advent blog I put a few definitions I found for Advent.  The one jumping out at me right now is arrival. This may be obvious, but in order to arrive, you have to have been somewhere else. 

I could take this a hundred and one different ways.


I was in high school and went to college?
I was a quiet little freshman that studied abroad in South America and found a loud voice?
I had one baby girl and now I have her and her two brothers?
I heard about this Facebook thing when I left North Carolina for Pittsburgh...joined it because I was afraid I wouldn't make new friends....now I am blogging and have quite a few friends all over the world?
I grew up in North Carolina and now I consider myself a small town New Englander?


 So yes, in this lifetime, I have arrived a couple of times and I'm going to arrive again and again. You can always arrive... YOU WILL ALWAYS ARRIVE....


We are always on the Advent of something....the right things to do and say come to you, as do the right people.


Think about this arrival tonight:

And know what tomorrow brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment