Remember in college, before the internet or laptops? Those were the days when we were up all night typing papers on word processors that are in computer museums? Those papers got done. It gets done.
My husband and I went out for a little alone time and dared to stop at a Walgreens. It had the last thing our daughter asked for-Hannah Montana's microphone! It got done!
The lego kits are out and ready, along with a "Dinosaur dig" kit. It got done!
My children have been spending time with grandparents- they aren't sleeping and they are eating ice cream, and they are completely off their regular routine. I'm the one who will suffer when we get home. It got done!
Friends and family have been visited. Lots of laughs, lots of love. It got done!
I have continued to run four miles a day, despite the fact that I forgot how big trucks were on Piney-Grove Wilbon. It got done!
My sweet husband drove us down I-95 and all over NC without complaining. It got done!
Tomorrow is the big event. Tomorrow the baby comes that brings hope, love, joy, and peace to the world. Little children will be waking up to cool toys not knowing that they were lucky drug stores were open on highway 401 at ten p.m.
It will get done!
I hope you got it done too!
No comments:
Post a Comment